This is a follow-up to Steps To Becoming a Medical Secretary - A Step-by-Step Guide to Working in a Hospital.
This is not just another book that lists suggestions. I actually put all of these tips into action – and I share that information with you!
- Calling in Consultants – how to keep track of all of the calls that you put out.
- Dating A Co Worker – should you do this – if you're single? And should everyone know?
- Getting Things Fixed – who are you gonna call when that call light won't stop ringing?
- Medication Order - are you responsible for putting these orders in?
- Use of Email - should you use the company’s email system to send chain letters?
Want more? Order your copy today!