This is the third week of listing subjects that I cover in my new booklet titled Steps To Becoming a Health Unit Coordinator.
This is a follow-up to Steps To Becoming a Medical Secretary - A Step-by-Step Guide to Working in a Hospital.
This is not just another book that lists suggestions. I actually put all of these tips into action – and I share that information with you!
- Certification – do you really need to be certified to be a Health Unit Coordinator?
- Chain of Command – when there is trouble or conflict who do you go to first?
- Emergency Code Phrases – what emergency codes do your hospital use – and why they're important.
- Focus on the Money – money pays the bills – and sometimes may be the only thing keeping you at your job.
- Moving To Another Position - are you thinking about becoming a nurse and are only using this job as a way to get your foot in the door?