Last week I told you that I had just completed a new booklet titled Steps To Becoming a Health Unit Coordinator. Below I will continue to give you a sneak peek.
This is a follow-up to Steps To Becoming a Medical Secretary - A Step-by-Step Guide to Working in a Hospital.
This is not just another book that lists suggestions. I actually put all of these tips into action – and I share that information with you!
- Awards and Recognition – do you live for the award and recognition that comes with a job well done or do you go to work, do your job and go home?
- Consent Forms – what to make sure is listed on a consent form.
- Frustrated at Work? - read my list of things to do to calm yourself down.
- Medical Terminology - do you really need to know it?
- Telephones/Call Lights - do you let them ring 10 times or do you grab them promptly?
Want more? Order your copy of Steps To Becoming a Health Unit Coordinator now!