This is not just another book that lists suggestions. I actually put all of these tips into action – and I share that information with you!
- Committees – should you get involved on committees to make the hospital a better place?
- CPR – you work the desk – why do you need to know CPR? Believe me, it's important.
- Health Unit Coordinator Meetings – should you attend them?
- Leaving the Company – when is it a good time to move?
- Orienting New Secretaries - do you feel comfortable training new Health Unit Coordinators?
Want more? Order your copy of Steps To Becoming a Health Unit Coordinator now!