This is the final installment of me sharing with you some of the areas that I cover in my new booklet Steps To Becoming a Health Unit Coordinator.
This is not just another book that lists suggestions. I actually put all of these tips into action – and I share that information with you!
- Different Types of Patients – there are many different types – and you have to deal with them differently.
- Laptop/Tablet/Cellphone – should you bring these items to work?
- Overtime - should this be a short term strategy or a long term plan? Will this lead to faster burnout? How do you say no when the job calls you at 5 o’clock in the morning and asks you if you want to work?
- Use of Internet - should you use the company’s internet for shop for Cyber Monday?
- Working at Another Hospital - should you leave where you are at to go work at another facility? Or should you work both places?